Goodbye Mom, I love you.

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goodbye Mom, I love you.

Postby TanyaB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm

My mother sadly dealt with this disease for 6 years ( that we knew of ) until December 5, 2011. 8 months ago, and I'm still grieving and crying daily. She would have been 63 in May.

You never said I'm leaving, You never said goodbye. You were gone before I knew it, and only God knew why. A million times I needed you, a million times I cried. If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died. In life I loved you dearly, In death I love you still. In my heart you hold a place,that no one could ever fill. It broke my heart to lose you,but you didn't go alone for part of me went with you,The day God took you home.
TanyaB

Re: Goodbye Mom, I love you.

Postby eplowman » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Tanya,

A sweet, moving tribute to your mom and the special place she held in your heart and life. Thank you for sharing. In time, the grief will pass, but not the many good memories and not the example she left behind as a beacon for you. Bless you,

ed p
|My wife of 56 years was Rose b. 1930, dx 1999, symptoms from 1997; d. 06/21/08; PSP-rs autopsy confirmed.
eplowman

Re: Goodbye Mom, I love you.

Postby Robin » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 pm

TanyaB,
My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your dear mother. It takes a long time to come to terms with such a loss...but you will get there. Time does help.
Robin
Robin

Return to Grief Support