another anniversary

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

another anniversary

Postby les » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Its been 3 years today since my mom died.

Hard day for me and my family but I find it is getting easier for me. I really believe its really only time that heals and of course, God.

This Christmas was way easier and today is way easier than the last two years. I cried all of December and January the last two years.

You know, I thought I would never feel better and I am so relieved that my grief has eased up. Grieving is so painful!!!!

Thank you so much for this forum and I was unsure as to whether I should have chronicled the last days of my moms life but so many people have read my thread that I am glad I did because maybe I have helped some people in their struggle with this disease and that makes me so happy and I think it was so worth it now that I shared my most personal and private feelings!

Dear mom, I miss you so much. You were the most beautiful person I ever knew. I am so glad I had the opportunity of having a mother like you and I am still sad you are gone but I am happy you did not have to suffer another day with PSP. I know you are with me. I feel your presence and I know you are watching over me. Till we meet again..

Love,
Lesley
les

Postby Robin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Les,

Glad things are going better for you.

It took me 'til the third Christmas as well to feel more normal. Grieving takes a long time!

Robin
Robin

Return to Grief Support