hi, introduction

This topic is for information and sharing exchanges between PSP and CBD patients.

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

hi, introduction

Postby abbuttercup55 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm

hi, my name is alison and i am 29 years old. my mom has been going through a lot of testing and the drs have come down to her either having psp or cbd. they are leaning more toward cbd as they think that she would actually be worse if it were psp, which was surprising to us seeing how much she has worsened over the past couple of months. she is having cognitive problems, problems with memory, speech, hard time walking, falls a lot, is very tired, doesn't show emotions much anymore, has trouble with her left side more than the right, blurry vision, i am not sure if i am getting everything, but i am trying. i am at a loss right now as i don't know what to expect and don't know who or where to turn to. i wanted a place where there are people that are going through or have family or friends that are going through something similar. if anyone could give me any insight on cbd i would really appreciate it. i have read some of the medical documents, but i would honestly rather hear first hand accounts from others. so i am glad to meet everyone that is here and look foward to getting to know everyone. thanks a lot
ali
abbuttercup55

Postby Robin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Alison,

Sorry you've had to join us here. You've posted today in the *patients* section of the Forum. This is an area intended to let those diagnosed with PSP or CBS/CBD communicate with each other. You will have more traffic on your questions if you post them in the General Discussion area of the Forum.

Robin
Robin

Postby abbuttercup55 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 pm

thank you for letting me know!
abbuttercup55

Return to For PSP/CBD Patients Only