Update

This topic is for information and sharing exchanges between PSP and CBD patients.

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

Update

Postby Doug » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:59 am

I am doing alright i have day's where its worse and day's when things seem to be alright. Choking has been increasing but nothing i cant breath out of, i had my eyes check last year they are getting worse. I can still transfer my self from my Hospital Bed to my Power Chair and the same with the toilet. I had a Colonoscopy and upper GI done late summer 2008 where they found a ulcer everything else was fine. I remain status quo, and manage my pain and my depression with drugs. Now let me say something about why i chose to leave the first time, you all can be just depressing and if i was to have the mind set that some of you have i would have gone crazy and insane. So with that all end tonight with my favorite quote from a movie.

Pain is your friend, your ally, it will tell you when you are seriously injured, it will keep you awake and angry, and remind you to finish the job and get the hell home. But you know the best thing about pain? It lets you know you're not dead yet!

Good Night And God Bless

Doug
Doug

Return to For PSP/CBD Patients Only