Just checking in....

Moderators: Moderator, phpBB2 - Administrators

Just checking in....

Postby grandmakcat » Tue May 09, 2017 5:10 pm

I can't believe it's been 10 months today that my husband passed away! I have no idea where the time has gone, and even though it's been 10 months all of the battles of dealing with PSP are still fresh in my mind. I miss him so much every day and life will never be the same without him. I pray for all of you dealing with these neuro-degenerative diseases, and for all of you caregivers. I still check in here from time to time and feel keenly the struggles of living daily with a loved one with this disease. I can't say enough about the help and support this forum gave my husband and me and the education we needed to know what was ahead and what to do next. I've shared this website with everyone and tell people about PSP and CBD and other related diseases to get the word out there. My prayer is that during my children's lifetime there will be a cure! In the meantime, thank you to those who helped me so much, and hugs to those who are here taking one day a time.
Hugs,
Ronnie
Husband Dennis 1952-2016 aged 64 - PSP diagnosis 2014 - first symptoms around 2009 / Vietnam vet / Cause of death - complications from PSP; aspiration pneumonia 7/9/2016
grandmakcat

Re: Just checking in....

Postby Robin » Tue May 09, 2017 6:05 pm

We join you in this prayer!
Robin

Return to General PSP Discussion